At MHI-Consulting, we help our clients make sure their elevators work their best. Our elevator consulting identifies ways to lower cost, improve safety, increase efficiency, and avoid fines and fees. Here are a few tips you can use to keep your building’s elevators in top shape.
1. Read Your Contract Carefully - Often, building managers aren’t familiar with the items in their elevator service contracts, and so they end up paying for services that they do not use.
2. Know Your Equipment - It’s important to know the age and average product lifecycle of your elevators in order to prevent any potential problems.
3. Keep Track of Testing & Inspection Dates - Remaining mindful of inspections helps you stay compliant and avoid fines.
4. Have a Good Relationship with Your Service Provider - It always helps to be on good terms with the technicians who work on your elevators.
5. Watch Your Billing - Make sure you take the time to look at each bill, compare it to the previous one, and watch for whether you are billed for services that you aren’t actually using.
If you would like more information, our elevator consultants are available to take your call. Our goal is to help you get the most out of your building’s elevators.